New Berlin, WI 262-780-2901
SCHOOL AND SPORT PICS FAQs
1) Is the personalization on all photos, or just the 8x10?
All of the photos in your package will have the personalization , except; wallets.
2) Can braces be removed with the retouching fee on order form?
No , basic retouching will remove blemishes , even skin tone , and brighten eyes & teeth.
Removing braces or other extensive retouching can be completed by contacting our office directly . There will
be an additional charge for advanced retouching services.
3) How can I get a Bonus Reflections Print?
The Bonus reflections print is included with packages A , B , and C at no charge. This print cannot be
purchased separately. These packages also include a complementary Pro-Series background of your choice.
4) Do I have to order pictures today?
No , you can mail the order form to our office , place the order over the phone with a credit card , or order
online through the end of the school year . Every child will receive a Child Safety Card from the school about
4 weeks after picture day that includes ordering and reordering instructions . Photos will also be online and
available for online ordering about 4 weeks after absentee day . There is an advantage to ordering now as
you will receive your pictures in 4 weeks and not have to worry about having them before the holidays and
to avoid additional shipping charges.
5) Can I order online? See above
Yes , you will receive a Child Safety Card from the school about 4 weeks after picture day. This card will have
a personalized password for your student that is needed to view / order the images online. They will remain
online through the end of the school year.
6) What are “minis’?
Minis are exchange wallets , they are 1 ½ x 2 ½ inches.
7) When will I receive our picture order?
Pictures arrive about 4 weeks after the picture day
8) Can I print pictures from the CD I purchased?
Yes , the HD Image CD comes with a copyright release form that is needed to print images.
9) Can I pay with one check/cash for more than one (1) student or player.
Yes, please put check number on all envelopes as well as the student id or barcode number.
10) What is the most popular package?
Most people choose one of the Value Packages , A , B , or C , as it allows you to pick and background of your
choice without having to pay the $5.00 for the Pro Series Background . In addition you will also receive the
8x10 Bonus Reflections Print.
11) What background would go best with my kids clothing they are wearing today?
\\STORAGE3\COMPANY INFO\CHECKLISTS AND FAQS\SCHOOL AND SPORT PICS FAQS.DOCX
Light pastel or white clothing looks best against a light-colored background or white . Dark clothing looks
best against darker backgrounds and creates a more formal looking portrait . Avoiding light and dark colors
in portraits is best , and accenting your style with small patterns for accessories like scarves and neckties.
WE PHOTOGRAPH WITH A GREEN SCREEN SO PLEASE AVOID GREEN CLOTHING
12) Do I have to pay today? Yes , but only if you are placing an order . If you are not placing an order
you can wait until you receive your child safety card . See #4 & #5 . Any order received without payment
will not be processed.
13) Can I postdate a check or write a check and have you hold it until Friday when I get paid?
Yes, please notate this on your order form . We will do our very best that to catch your postdated check
and process at the date requested . However , because this is a manual process there it is possible your
check may slip through.
14) Can I take my son or daughters picture today even if they go to another school in the
district because I will be unable to attend that registration? Yes , however it must be clearly
marked on the order form or SRO prior to student getting their picture taken.
15) I ordered online but forgot to print (or ran out of ink) my receipt. Do I need to fill out
another form? No problem , our photographer(s) will put a QR code on one of our SRO forms , and will
put a note on it that you paid online . We will have the info back in the office . If possible , write the
transaction number on your order form.
16) Can I take both my kids in the same photo? Do I need an additional form or can I use the one
from home? Absolutely , we would be happy to take a group photo for you . Simply fill out an additional
form , place your order and we will bar code it appropriately . Each child must also have an individual
picture taken for school records and yearbook , and must have a individual order form or SRO.
17) Can I just take the photo on retake day? Certainly , however; you may not have an opportunity for
a retake if you do not like your photo . If you miss retake day your child will not be in any composites or
18) When is retake day? Approximately , 4 weeks after the original day shoot . Please note these are
not pre-scheduled . You may want to contact your school official for this information .
19) Am I able to see the photo today? In many cases yes , simply ask the photographer.
20) Can I retake my photo and get a new ID? No, we do not retake ID card photos without a $5.00 charge.
21) Can I pay ONLINE at the shoot? Certainly! Simply scan the QR code at the shoot that will direct you on how to order.
School and Sport Pics © 2014